Mouse Razer Viper Mini
Born to push the very limits of ultra-lightweight gaming, the Razer Viper Mini takes up a smaller form that remains just as big in performance. Shortening its length and grip width, we’ve worked with enthusiasts and esports athletes to hone its design even further, ensuring that absolute control now belongs in the hands of more gamers—so take hold of our leanest and lightest gaming mouse yet.
61g ultra-lightweight design
The ambidextrous chassis has shaved off more weight, so you can enjoy even swifter swipes, yet remains as durable and solid as ever. Recommended for gamers with small to medium hand sizes, this ultra-lightweight gaming mouse is best suited for those who favor claw or fingertip grip styles.
Razer™ optical mouse switch
Utilizing an infrared light beam to register every click, the switches in this light gaming mouse actuate with an industry-leading response time of 0.2 milliseconds. Because it no longer requires traditional physical contact, this form of actuation removes the need for debounce delay and never triggers unintended clicks, giving you closer control and flawless execution.
Razer Speedflex cable
The Razer Viper Mini’s cable has greater flexibility and is designed to produce minimal drag, so that you can perform quicker, more fluid swipes for a higher degree of control.
- True 8500 DPI high-precision optical sensor
- Up to 300 inches per second (IPS) / 35G max. acceleration
- Razer Viper derived ambidextrous design optimized for small hand sizes
- Razer™ Optical Mouse Switches rated for 50 million clicks
- Large 100% PTFE mouse feet (0.8mm thick).
- Gaming-grade tactile scroll wheel
- On-The-Fly Sensitivity Adjustment (Default stages : 400/800/1600/3200/6400)
- On-board Memory Profile
- Razer Chroma™ RGB lighting with true 16.8 million customizable color options
- Six independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- Razer Synapse 3 enabled
|Additional features||gaming, backlight, additional buttons|